Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Latihan Adjective Clause

Combine The Sentences By Using Adjective Clause
1. The story was very good. I read it
2. I liked the boy. I met him at the party last night.
3. I apologized to the lady. I spilled her coffee.
4. The men were nice. We visited their house.
5. The city was beautiful. We spent our vacation there.
6. The town is small. I grew up there.
7. Sunday is the day. We Will come on the day.
8. I thanked the woman. She helped me.
9. The lady was Mrs. Smith. I saw her.
10. We are studying Sentences. They contain adjective clause.

Complete The Sentences By Using Adjective Clause
11. The book ... is on the table is mine.
12. My sister called the man ... delivered me yesterday.
13. She is the girl ... My brother told you about.
14. Mr. Catt has a painting ... value is inestimable.
15. I Will never forget the day ... I met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment