Friday, October 7, 2016

Latihan uts ganjil kelas xi 2016

I.      Complete the sentences by using who, whom, whose,where and which
1.         I ‘ve dropped the book ... I read last week.
2.         I was playing badminton with the boy ... is the son of my sister.
3.         The pilot ... daughter is a student  in my school is reading a newspaper .
4.         The students are going to the village ... has a lot of historical reminders.
5.         The man paid the ladyhe had asked for help.

II.      Put the following sentences into the passive voice.
1.         My friends wrote the letter.
2.         The boy has taken my handphone.
3.         The gardener will paint the fence.
        4.          Tina is cleaning the floor.
         5.     My brother gives some sweets.


 III.   Complete the following sentences using noun clause.
1.         The girl comes early.
The guard explained ....
2.         What is the theme?
Can you tell me ....
3.         Can the money be returned?
He couldnot tell us ....
4.         With whom does he go?
She asked him ....
5.         Did they finish breakfast?
My mother wonders ....

IV.      Write a short dialogue based on the situation below
In the bookstore, You and your friends are confused in choosing the book. One of your friends gives her opinion and feels satisfied of one book but the other one warns something.

V.      Write a composition in form of Report Text (based on observation/pengamatan)
Choose one title :
a.       Idul fitri / christmas day
b.      Independent day
c.       Pokemon

Generic Structure

1.    General classification ( explaining about the report subject in general)


2.    Description(describing about phenomenon happens, parts, habits etc)






No comments:

Post a Comment