Sunday, December 4, 2022

Latihan PAS Ganjil Bahasa Inggris Kelas X 2022/2023

This museum is located in Ambarawa in central Java. The museum focuses on the collection of steam locomotive. Ambarawa was a military city during the dutch colonial government. King Willem I ordered the construction of the new railway station to enable the government to transport it’s troops to Semarang. On may the 21st 1873, the Ambarawa railway station was built on 100,027,500 squares meter land. Back then it was known as the Willem I station. The Ambarawa railway museum was established much later on October 16, 1976 in the Ambarawa station to preserve the steam locomotive. They were coming to the end of their useful life when the 3 feet 6 inches guard railway or the Indonesian state railway or Perusahaan Negara Kereta Api was closed. The steam locomotives are parked in the open air next to the original station.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW

1. What is the text talking about?

2. Where was the museum located?

3. Who ordered the construction?

4. What was the reason of the construction?

5. What is the other name of the Ambarawa railway station?


CHANGE THE SENTENCES INTO PASSIVE FORM

6. The Courier sends the package every month

7. The gardener is painting my house right now

8. The students will clean the class after school

9. My little brother was doing the homework 

10. My friend has written the poem

11. The postman has delivered the letters

12. The boy sent the card to my house.


FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE RIGHT PRONOUNS or POSSIBLE ANSWERS (I, ME, MY, MINE, ETC)

11. The man comes to Yogyakarta every month. ... meets his parents

12. My father and I went to the zoo. ... were very happy.

13. My mother cooks a bowl of soup for .... 

14. I am going to wash ... hand

15. The book is my favourite and I give to you, and now it's ....

 






No comments:

Post a Comment